ERTH ALAWOTAN REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY is committed to protect and respect Your privacy and personal data; therefore, we collect and process personal information and data of all Users in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner and with accordance with the applicable laws and regulations of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
What personal information do We collect?
- Contact details such as Your phone number, Email, address …etc.
- Information You provide which is required to access and use our systems and receive our services.
- Technical information (e.g. IP address / Cookies / system or service-specific technical information)
- If You are a job applicant, we will collect additional information such as employment history, date of birth, nationality, and other relevant information to enable Us to conduct background checks.
Why do we collect Your personal information?
We process, collect, and use the data only as reasonably necessary to ensure the provision of the best services to our Users. That is included but not limited to:
- To comply with any obligations and requirements issued by legal and regulatory authorities within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- To allow Us to provide You with the products or services.
- To protect You against fraud.
- Enhance our products, services.
- Understand Your needs as a User and Your eligibility for products and services.
- Promote new products and services that may be of interest to You.
In addition, ERTH ALAWOTAN REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY may work with other 3rd part entities to ensure quality of service is provided. If your personal data is disclosed to these entities, it shall be restricted to the purposes specified in this privacy notice for which You have provided consent.
Where do we get Your personal information?
We get most of the personal information We Use from the following resources:
- Your communications with Us, and from what We learn about You through Your interactions with Us
- The technology You Use to access our systems and receive our services (Website/social media/messaging app/call –
- Information from publicly available sources within the boundaries of the law
- In certain situations, we might obtain data from additional resources to the ones mentioned above (e.g. background checks in the hiring process)
Where do we store Your Information?
As We are located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the information that We collect from You will be transferred to and stored/processed within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Where permitted by applicable laws, we may also transfer Your information to other countries as necessary for Us to provide the services to You, including to our service providers.
How do we protect Your information?
ERTH ALAWOTAN REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY has taken reasonable and appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures to protect Your personal data against unauthorized access or disclosure, unlawful processing, accidental loss or damage, and unauthorized destruction such as:
- Controlling access to systems and networks
- Providing security awareness and training to staff
- Setting up security breach procedures
- Storage and transmission and disposal of data.
ERTH ALAWOTAN REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY requires third party service providers, who process personal data on its behalf, to implement similar security and confidentiality measures.
How long do We keep Your personal information?
ERTH ALAWOTAN REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY will keep Your personal data as required by the applicable law, we will only hold Your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data is collected before making it non-identifiable (anonymous) or deleting it. This applies unless there is a contractual or legal requirement to retain data for a longer period.
To whom We share Your personal information with?
- With service providers and vendors for business purposes in our legitimate interests, or to perform a contract with you.
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, with consent or to perform a contract with you. With your permission or upon your discretion, we will disclose your information to relevant third parties.
- With professional advisors, in our legitimate interests or as required by law.
- For legal and security reasons and to protect our Services and business, in our legitimate interests or as required by law.
- With our affiliates, in our legitimate interests. We may share your information with companies within our corporate family.
- In connection with an asset sale or purchase, a share sale, purchase or merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction or re-organization, in our legitimate interests. We will share your information with a prospective buyer, seller, new owner, or other relevant third party as necessary while negotiating or in relation to a change of corporate control such as a restructuring, merger, or sale of our assets.
ERTH ALAWOTAN REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY requires third party service providers, who process personal data on its behalf, to implement similar security and confidentiality measures. We may also disclose any information We store about You to third parties or government bodies if We have a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to:
(1) comply with laws, regulation, or legal process
(2) protect Your legitimate interests,
(3) prevent fraud or other illegal activity.
Your rights in relation to Your personal information
Under applicable laws, you may have certain rights in relation to Your personal data. These rights may include:
Access: The right to access information We hold about You, how We Use it, and who We share it with.
Correction: The right to correct any of Your information, including to complete or update Your information.
Erasure: The right to delete the information We hold about You.
Withdrawal of consent: Where We rely on consent to process Your information, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
How do You contact Us?
Privacy Notice changes